Whether claims are insured or otherwise, there are many benefits to outsourcing their handling to our expert team, and so reduce the exposure of sensitive commercial relationships to conflicting interests, and possibly competing objectives.
Our specialist and experienced service means your claims will be skillfully handled to minimise delay, avoid duplication of effort, contain the claim, reduce costs and leave important business relationships intact.
Our service starts with proactive claims reception to get the process off on the right foot and goes right through to successful claims settlement and third party recovery. Our clients benefit from having a dedicated account team, detailed management information and 24/7 access to the progress of each claim (either directly with one of our adjusters or by accessing our on-line claims portal). We provide invaluable support to the carrier and customer, claims and risk managers, brokers and insurers alike.
There are a number of other key benefits to outsourcing the claims handling process, including:
- fast and accurate cost estimates/reserving
- little or no development or set-up costs
- flexibility during periodical/seasonal overload, gaining access to specialist industry knowledge and wider market information (loss data/revealed trends) that underpins claims and loss control capability
- savings on internal and external claims handling costs; for example through the restricted use of surveyors/solicitors
- independence in processing customers' claims' issues
- access to an expert and experienced capability, without the cost and time involved in bringing them in-house
- enabling management teams to focus on more important business tasks
- access to wider industry knowledge
- speed, simplicity and economy