Please contact us at our Head Office (details below) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Head Office - Crawley
Marine Liability Adjuster - Crawley
|Position Title: Marine Liability Adjuster|
|Organisational Unit: Crawley|
|Full time||Part time|
|Update of Existing Position||New Position||Replacement|
Position summary / Primary duty
To manage the clams handling of freight service liability claims for significant logistics providers. Work will include a caseload of high value / complex cases. Handle technical referrals from insureds and principals.
Reports directly to the insured account manager.
Experienced in managing a caseload of freight service liability claims emanating from around the world. Ensure proper service and settlement of claims within a designated authority ensuring the highest standard of technical file handling and customer service.
Key aspects of the role
- Assess accurately the insured's legal liability and adjust claims in relation to policy coverage. Ensure that coverage is communicated appropriately and promptly.
- Formulate carrier defence strategies and manage the claims management process together with insurer/insured Ensure that reserving is correctly maintained and IT system is kept fully up to date with all key information.
- Appoint and control surveyors, adjusters, correspondents and lawyers as required, to ensure timely intervention and mitigation of claims. Ensure fee control is maintained at all times.
- Ensure that claims are handled promptly, fairly and with integrity in accordance with principals TPA service agreement.
- Ensure that all claims are diarized and managed proactively.
- Ensure that all potential recoveries are pursued appropriately and expeditiously.
- Maintain the highest standards of communication with senior claims management, team members and principals to ensure that information on significant claims and claims trends is shared expeditiously.
- Ensure that large loss information is shared promptly and that large loss reports and updates are issued appropriately.
- Attend claim meetings as required.
- Travel as may be necessary to promote the Company, develop and service business.
- Liaise with insurers and policy holders to reconcile claim problems and advise upon remedies.
- Participate in claims auditing processes
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory and statutory requirements relating to claims handling, in particular KFI and TCF.
Knowledge and Experience
Skills and Knowledge:
- Must have expertise in marine claims - particularly marine liability claims.
- Degree or equivalent experience ideal.
- Minimum 10 years.
Special Requirements of the Position (certifications, designations, etc.):
- Marine Freight Service Liability experience is vital
- Knowledge of MS Office 2010 applications mainly MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
If you wish to be considered for the role and to apply please submit your C V to email@example.com.